Gangs from these countries, plus Britain and Ireland, are operating there in competition with eastern European groups, as well as gangs originating from Turkey, Pakistan, China, Vietnam, Colombia and Africa.
What does EEG stand for?
EEG stands for Eastern European Group (UN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEG
We have 75 other meanings of EEG in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Environmental Farm Plan (Canada)
- EFISCEN European Forest Resource
- European Economics and Finance Society
- European Education for Further Studies
- Enterprise Enlisted Family Support Group (Navy families)
- Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union
- Electrically Elicited Fatigue Test (muscle fatigue resistance)
- End-to-End Force Tracking
- Euronet Worlwide Inc. (Leawood, KS)
- Early Error Gate
- Electronics Engineering Group
- Elektra Entertainment Group (record label)
- Emirates Environmental Group (est. 1991; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Emperor Entertainment Group (Hong Kong)
- Emusa Energy Group (Mexico)
- Enterprise Encryption Gateway (wireless LAN segmentation and security device)
- Environmental Evaluation Group
- Erneubare Energien Gesetz (Renewable Energy Sources Act, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sitting witnessed speeches from the Secretary General of the United Nations, the President of the United Nations General Assembly, the representatives of the major geographical groups at the United Nations, the African Group, Asian Group, the Group of Latin America and the Caribbean, the Group of Western Europe, Eastern European Group, in addition to the host country - the United States, where the representatives of the groups lauded the Government of Sudan, led by the President of the Republic Field Marshal Omar AlBashir, and the leadership of South Sudan headed by Gen.
The dynamics in the Eastern European group was very simple in the period considered.
He served as the chairman of the board of Seco's Nordic, Central, and Eastern European Groups, as well as EPB and Jabro, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Seco Tools AB.
She, and many other meeting attendees, called for recognition of African, South Asian and Eastern European groups, which are growing larger across the United States.
Chinese immigrants were seen as hard-working, but Portuguese, Russian and Eastern European groups were deemed 'spongers', exploiting Britain's welfare state.
We endeavored to offer an objective report on a young people's touring dance company, as we have done on African and Eastern European groups.