THE CBI arrested the chief of the South Eastern Coalfields Limited ( SECL), the country's biggest public sector unit ( PSU) producing coal, on charges of corruption and criminal conspiracy.
What does ECL stand for?
ECL stands for Eastern Coalfields Limited (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECL
We have 236 other meanings of ECL in our Acronym Attic
- European Conference on Knowledge Management
- European Commando Krav Maga Federation (self-defense organization)
- Enhanced Cluster K-Ary N-Cube
- Eddy Current Killed Oscillator (trigger mechanism in automotive electronic ignitions systems)
- Association of European Cancer Leagues (Brussels, Belgium)
- E-Caprolactone (chemistry)
- Early Childhood Learning (various locations)
- East Coast LAN (gaming organization)
- East Coast Low
- Eastern Car Liner (Japan)
- Easy Compression Library (software)
- Ecolab, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Ecole Centrale de Lyon (French: Central School of Lyon; France)
- Ecole de Cadres de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- École de Conduite Laumière (French driving school)
- École de Conduite Lexovienne (French driving school)
- École, Collège, Lycée (French: School, College, High School)
- Economic Conformance Level
- Economic Contract Law (China)
- Edinburgh City Libraries (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five subsidiaries of CIL - Mahandadi Coalfields Limited, Northern Coalfields Limited, South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Western Coalfields Limited and Central Coalfields Limited - have been granted Mini Ratna (category-I) status.