The Eastern Caribbean post also has programs in Dominica, St Lucia, Grenada, and St Vincent & the Grenadines and those will continue.
What does ECAR stand for?
ECAR stands for Eastern Caribbean
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECAR
We have 19 other meanings of ECAR in our Acronym Attic
- Établissement Cantonal d'Assurance et de Prévention (French: Cantonal Establishment of Insurance and Prevention; Switzerland)
- Exceptional Contribution Award Program
- Expert Certified Administrative Professional (designation; Progressive Business Institute)
- Eastern and Central Africa Programme for Agricultural Policy Analysis
- Every Church A Peace Church
- Electronic Commerce Acquisition Program Management Office
- Enterprise Coordination & Approval Processing System
- European Congress of American Parents, Teachers, and Students
- Être Citoyen a Quiévrechain (French: Be a Quiévrechain Citizen; Quiévrechain, France)
- East Central Area Reliability Coordination Agreement
- Economy Car
- Eligibility and Certification Approval Report (US Department of Education)
- Environmental Compliance for Auto Recyclers
- European Campaign for the Freedom of the Automotive Parts and Repair Market
- European Civil Affairs Regiment (US Army)
- European Civil Aviation Requirement
- European College of Animal Reproduction
- Every Child a Reader (UK)
- Extra Cost Approval Request
- Elk County Amateur Radio Association (Ridgway, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regional airline LIAT, which launched dedicated freighter service in February, says it can now move cargo from Eastern Caribbean destinations to Cuba with same-day delivery.
Kitts: A financial hub of the Eastern Caribbean With its strong regulatory framework and numerous opportunities for investment, St.
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank said that during the evacuation nearly a million Eastern Caribbean dollars, worth about pounds 188,000, had gone missing after being left in a reinforced concrete bank vault.
A management plan for the sustainable harvesting of flying fish among the islands of the eastern Caribbean has been developed for implementation by the middle of next year according to the Caribbean Regional Fisheries Mechanism (CRFM), reports Caribbean360.