Under Sullivan's leadership, Holy Cross has participated in the Eastern Association of Rowing Colleges (EARC) Championship each of the last four years and received four consecutive invitations to the Intercollegiate Rowing Association (IRA) Championship regatta.
What does EARC stand for?
EARC stands for Eastern Association of Rowing Colleges
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EARC
We have 40 other meanings of EARC in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Assessment and Remedial Action Plan (United Nations)
- Establishment of an Agency for Reporting of Agricultural Statistics (Department of Agriculture and Cooperation; India)
- Evaluating Academic Readiness for Apprenticeship Training (Workplace Support Services; Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities; Ontario, Canada)
- Employee Appeals Review Board
- Engineering Activities Review Board
- Engineering Associates Registration Board (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Enterprise Architecture Review Board (US DHHS)
- Export Administration Review Board (US Department of Commerce)
- East Asia Relations Commission
- East Asia Resource Center (Seattle, WA)
- Éclairage Architectural et Muséal (French: Lighting and Architectural Museum Complex)
- Educational Assessment and Resource Centre (Kenya)
- Election Administration Research Center (est. 2005; University of California)
- Electric Armaments Research Center
- Elizabeth Amateur Radio Club (Australia)
- Emergency Amateur Radio Club (Hawaii)
- Employment and Residential Centers
- Enhanced Adult Residential Care (Washington)
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (High Definition Multimedia Interface)
- Environmental Action and Resource Center (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holy Cross crews continue to make strides in their second year as a provisional member of the Eastern Association of Rowing Colleges.
The Holy Cross men's team, last year's runner-up, is competing with the Eastern Association of Rowing Colleges (EARC) this year and will not race at the New Englands.