As a captain during Operation Desert Storm in 1990, he served at MTMC's Eastern Area Command, in Bayonne, N.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Eastern Area Command
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Early Action Compact
- Early American Coppers (Organization of collectors of early American copper coins)
- Early Attack Characterization
- Earnings at Completion
- East African Community
- East Asian Community
- East Asiatic Company (Denmark)
- East Australian Current
- East Ayrshire Council (UK)
- Eastern Air Command
- Eastern Area Coordination Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
- École Supérieure d'Architecture de Casablanca (French: School of Architecture in Casablanca; Morocco)
- Economic Adjustment Committee
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Ecotoxicological Assessment Criteria
- Écoute Accompagnement Conseil (French: Listening Support Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Eastern Area Command seemed a likely target.
Tuttle is a former Commander of the Military Traffic Management Command's Eastern Area Command, in Bayonne, N.