The 39th annual Eastern Analytical Symposium & Exposition (EAS) was from October 29 to November 3.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for Eastern Analytical Symposium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAS
We have 375 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- E-Mail Availability Service
- Eareckson Air Station
- Early Alert System (various schools)
- Early Ammonia Servicer (International Space Station thermal controller)
- Earth Alliance Ship (Babylon 5)
- Earth and Atmospheric Science (course)
- East Asian Seas
- East Asian Studies (academic field)
- East Asian Summit
- East Australian Standard (GMT+1000)
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc.
- Eastside Audubon Society (Washington)
- École Arnaud de Séguy (French: Arnaud School of Seguy)
- École d'Architecture de Strasbourg (French: Architecture School of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- École Européenne d'Administration (French: European School of Management; Belgium)
- Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit (EU)
- Economic Advisory Services (Grant Thornton)
- Economic Affairs Secretariat (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Economic Analysis Staff
- ECS Advertising Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 37th Annual Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition (EAS) continued to follow a generally technical, from-the-laboratory-looking-out approach toward analytical instruments, with particular emphasis on spectroscopy.