A member of the Eastern Amputee Golf Association, Bosquez recently shot a 92 at Tournament Players Club Scottsdale in Arizona.
What does EAGA stand for?
EAGA stands for Eastern Amputee Golf Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAGA
We have 2 other meanings of EAGA in our Acronym Attic
- Exercise Analysis Group (US FEMA)
- Expanded Affiliated Group (taxes)
- Experimental Astrophysics Group
- Expertise Audit Gestion (French: Audit Management Expertise)
- Exposure Assessment Group
- External Advisory Group
- Extra Attacker Goal (hockey)
- L'Espoir a Gauche (French: Hope Left)
- East ASEAN Growth Area
- East Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates (Atlanta, GA)
- Egyptian Agribusiness Association
- Energy Action Grants Agency (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics (Australia)
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
- Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance (Australia)
- Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (Maryland)
- Entreprise des Arts Graphiques et Bureautique (French: Graphic Arts and Corporate Office; Algeria)
- Escuela Argentina General Belgrano (Spanish: Argentina General Belgrano School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Buck, the president and founder of the Eastern Amputee Golf Association (EAGA), an organization that conducts golf tournaments, seminars, outings, and clinics for all physically challenged people throughout the eastern US, has only praise and encouragement for the kids who choose golf as recreation.