uk Global Banking News - 25 July 2012 Eastern Insurance Holdings Inc has announced that Steven Weeks has joined its unit, Eastern Alliance Insurance Group, as regional business executive for the Gulf South territory.
What does EAIG stand for?
EAIG stands for Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAIG
We have 2 other meanings of EAIG in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Acoustic Interactive Data System
- Electrical and Information Engineering (education)
- European Association for International Education
- East African Internet Forum
- Emerging Africa Infrastructure Fund (UK)
- European-American Issues Forum
- External Application Interface (mobile technology)
- East Antrim Institute of Further and Higher Education (now Northern Regional College; UK)
- Eastern Association of Intercollegiate Football Officials
- East Asia Interdisciplinary Group (Canada)
- Équipements d'Alpinisme Ivano Ghirardini (French mountaineering equipment company)
- Euro American Investors Group
- European Automotive Initiative Group
- East Africa Internet Governance Forum
- Environnements Informatiques pour l'Apprentissage Humain (French: Technology for Human Learning)
- Euro Asian Investment Holding (Seattle, WA)
- Électrotechnique, Automatismes et Informatique Industrielle (French: Electrical, Automation and Industrial Informatics)
- Engineering Animation Inc. (Ames, IA)
- Enterprise Application Integration Industry Consortium
- Electrochemical Aspects of Ionic Liquids (Adobe eBook by Hiroyuki Ohno)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What It Is In April 2009, Eastern Alliance Insurance Group introduced its ParallelPay program, a pay-as-you-go plan that allows workers' compensation policyholders to pay their premium one payroll period at a time.