The IAF chief was on a three-day visit to the North-East where he first visited the Shillong-based Eastern Air Command headquarters.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Eastern Air Command
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- Early Action Compact
- Early American Coppers (Organization of collectors of early American copper coins)
- Early Attack Characterization
- Earnings at Completion
- East African Community
- East Asian Community
- East Asiatic Company (Denmark)
- East Australian Current
- East Ayrshire Council (UK)
- Eastern Area Command
- Eastern Area Coordination Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
- École Supérieure d'Architecture de Casablanca (French: School of Architecture in Casablanca; Morocco)
- Economic Adjustment Committee
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Ecotoxicological Assessment Criteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Chief Marshal Browne, who arrived at Head Quarters, Eastern Air Command (EAC), Shillong, today exhorted all Commanders to uphold the "People First Mission Always", vision of the Indian Air Force (IAF).
Finally, on April 13, the military police picked up Sharma from his residence and dispatched him to the Shillong- based Eastern Air Command where he was assigned as Officer Operations IIB -- almost a clerical job.
Raynes of 10 Squadron sank U-520 and Eastern Air Command would go on to five more difficult victories over an elusive and powerful enemy.
Towards this, the Indian Air Force's Eastern Air Command has pressed into operation two MI-17 helicopters, which are presently operating from the Bhubaneswar airfield.
When Tiger Force was disbanded after the unconditional surrender to General of the Army (US) Douglas MacArthur aboard the USS Missouri in August 1945, Black Mike became AOC of Eastern Air Command in Halifax.
Air Marshal L K Malhotra of the Eastern Air Command, who met the participants in his address today said: "Apart from the pilots flying these missions, it is an excellent opportunity for the controllers who would be either controlling these missions or will be on board AWACS aircraft as observers.
This will greatly enhance the understanding of our Air Force to operate in scenario involving state of the art technologies," said Air Marshal KK Nohwar, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Air Command.