org, ITC is currently supporting the Eastern African Fine Coffees Association (EAFCA) with development programmes in 11 countries, including a component on women in the coffee sector.
What does EAFCA stand for?
EAFCA stands for Eastern African Fine Coffees Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAFCA
We have 1 other meaning of EAFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Eielson Air Force Base (Alaska)
- Ellington Air Force Base (Texas)
- Ellsworth Air Force Base (South Dakota)
- Elmendorf Air Force Base (Anchorage, AK)
- England Air Force Base (Alexandria, LA)
- East Asian Football Championship
- Educating Africans for Christ (Jackson, MS)
- Équipe Académique de Formation des Cadres (French: Team Academic Staff Training)
- Escrow Agents' Fidelity Corporation
- Evansville Area Fundraising Council (Evansville, IN)
- European American Football Coaches Association
- East Amherst Fire Department (est. 1919; East Amherst, NY)
- Electric Arc Furnace Dust
- Équipe d'Accompagnement des Familles en Deuil (French: Team Support for Grieving Families)
- Edge-Average Finite Element
- Europe, Australasia and Far East
- Europe, Australia, and the Far East (markets)
- European Association of Fisheries Economists
- European Association of Forensic Entomologists
- Extended Arm Fume Extractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAIROBI -- The Eastern African Fine Coffees Association (EAFCA) recently partnered with Starbucks Coffee Company to recognize farmers producing coffees of exemplary quality.
The Eastern African Fine Coffees Association, (EAFCA) is organizing the first ever African Fine Coffee Conference & Exhibition to be held in Nairobi in February 2004.