They did the same thing at the East-West Shrine Game last week in St.
What does EWSG stand for?
EWSG stands for East-West Shrine Game (Concord, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EWSG in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Worldwide Switch Digital
- Elektronisches WaehlSystem Digital (German: Electronic Worldwide Switch Digital)
- Engineering and Water Supply Department (Australia)
- Early Warning System for Excise (software; various nations)
- Electronic Warfare Support Element
- Electronic Warfare Support Equipment
- Enterprise-Wide Systems Engineering (GIG and DISA's ESE effort)
- European Wide Service Exchange
- Ecumenical Women's Solidarity Fund
- Explosive Waste Storage Facility
- East-West Suburban Hockey League (Canada)
- English Welsh Scottish Railway International Ltd. (UK; railway system; est. 2003)
- Electronic Warfare Survivability Integration Laboratory
- Electronic Warfare Standardization & Improvement Program
- East West School of International Studies (Flushing, NY)
- Exchange Web Services for Java
- East/West Station-Keeping (satellite orbit; astronomy)
- Environmental Waste Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Established Win Shares Levels (baseball)
- European Working Session on Learning (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon also had four players invited to the East-West Shrine game in 1955 and 1972, and to the now defunct Hula Bowl in 1964 and 1994.
While the East-West Shrine Game allows some of the best college football players in the country to showcase their talents in front of NFL coaches and scouts, the true purpose of the game is to raise awareness of Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Shrine Game has several local connections A host of local high school football players and coaches are in Baker City this week for the East-West Shrine Game on Saturday that features the best players in 4A, 3A, 2A, and 1A.
Igwenagu, who was also invited to the combine, was productive at the East-West Shrine Game and Senior Bowl.
com)-- Martin Gramatica and Joey Harrington were inducted into the East-West Shrine Game Hall of Fame during the game banquet Friday, January 20, 2012.