to a group of investors led by East-West President David R.
What does E-W stand for?
E-W stands for East-West
This definition appears very frequently
We have 23 other meanings of E-W in our Acronym Attic
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Extended True Single-Phase Clock
- Enhanced Television
- États-Unis (French: United States)
- Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
- E-DCH (Enhanced Dedicated Channel) Uplink Control Channel
- Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access
- Expected Value
- Enhanced Vestigial Sideband (video technology)
- Embedded Wireless Energy-Harvesting Prototype (electrical engineering)
- Engdahl-Zigangirov (bound)
- Enhanced Zero-Forcing Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Electronic Magazine
- Emergency Generator
- Exempli Gratia (Latin: For Example)
- Energy On (German energy company)
- États-Unis d'amérique (French: United States of America)
- Early/Atrial (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 billion package of improvements, including the addition of a new east-west freeway and improvements to Highway 138, are among the MTA's recommendations for improving transportation between the Antelope Valley and San Bernardino County.
SAN ANTONIO -- During its 80-year history, the East-West Shrine Game has featured some of the most outstanding players in football history.
TORONTO -- Pele Mountain Resources (TSX VENTURE:GEM) ("Pele" or the "Company") announced today that East-West Resource Corporation (TSX VENTURE:EWR) ("East-West") and Maple Minerals Corp (TSX VENTURE:MPM) ("Maple") have commenced exploration work at the Ardeen Project in northwestern Ontario.
Pele is active on six project fronts, including diamond exploration at Festival, Alliance and Attawapiskat River with partners Goldcorp and Trigon Exploration Canada, gold and base metal exploration at Ardeen with partners Maple Minerals Corp and East-West Resource Corporation, and in-house exploration at its Highland Gold and Timmins Nickel properties.
Byline: David Bloom Daily News Staff Writer A six-county regional planning agency today will propose cutting the east-west Valley rail line out of future transit plans but leave the door open to building the Mid-City and East Los Angeles lines.
Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the ability of Aether and East-West to successfully develop the products and services described in this release.
Byline: Amy Collins Daily News Staff Writer The 805 area code likely will be split along an east-west boundary, leaving Kern County and the Santa Clarita and Antelope valleys with a new area code, an official with the California Code Administration said Tuesday.