Last year, Titchwell Manor won East of England Tourism Small Hotel of the Year at the 2010 Regional Enjoy England Awards for Excellence.
What does EET stand for?
EET stands for East of England Tourism (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EET
We have 89 other meanings of EET in our Acronym Attic
- Escadron d'Expérimentation et de Soutien Technique (French: Experimentation and Technical Support Squadron)
- Electrical Engineering Students European Association
- École Européenne Supérieure en Travail Social (French social work school)
- Electrical Energy Storage Unit
- Europees Economisch Samenwerkingsverband (Dutch: European Economic Interest Group; Netherlands)
- Engineering Education Scheme in Wales
- European Endoscopic Surgery Week
- Electronic Equipment Specifications Working Group
- Extracorporeal Electromagnetic Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- East Erie Turners
- Eastern European Time (GMT+0200)
- Economy, Energy & Tourism Committee (UK)
- Edge Evolution Tracking (computational biology)
- Education Equivalency Test
- Education, Employment and Training (various organizations)
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electronic EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Transducer
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Electronic Engineering Times
Samples in periodicals archive:
It had already won silver for outstanding customer service and gold for best B&B accommodation in the North East of England Tourism Awards.
Under her belt, she can proudly boast winning silver for outstanding customer service and gold for best B& B accommodation in the North East of England Tourism Awards, also being named the best B& B in the country out of 4,500 bed and breakfasts judged by the AA.