The call to members of the East of England Regional Assembly to reject the scheme comes ahead of its meeting on Friday.
What does EERA stand for?
EERA stands for East of England Regional Assembly (Suffolk, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EERA
We have 9 other meanings of EERA in our Acronym Attic
- Excessive Error Rate
- Expanded Electrical Requirements
- Experimental Event Rate
- Explosive Echo Ranging
- Exposure, Epidemiology and Risk (various schools)
- Extended Echo Ranging
- Extended Entity-Relationship (Bellcore)
- Extended Eye Relief (handgun scopes)
- Extensive Energy Reserves
- External Engineering Review
- Eastern Educational Research Association
- Emergency Equipment Rental Agreement
- Enhanced Engine Repair Activity
- Espace Éthique Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Area Ethics)
- European Educational Research Association
- European Electronic Recyclers Association (Netherlands)
- European Energy Research Alliance
- Evacuation Escape and Rescue Analysis (offshore facilities)
- East of England Regional Archive Council (UK)
- Energy Efficiency of Room Air-Conditioners (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The call to members of the East of England Regional Assembly to reject the scheme comes ahead of its crucial meeting on Friday.
The planning panel of the East of England Regional Assembly gave the go-ahead to proposals for 478,000 extra homes.