If approved, within the context of the East of England Plan which sets out the need for councils to deliver more affordable housing, work could commence towards the end of 2011.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for East of England Plan (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (US DOJ)
- East Everglades Orchid Society
- Environmental, Earth and Ocean Sciences (University of Massachusetts Boston)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Staff (US DOJ)
- European Earth Observation System (Institute for Remote Sensing Application; Ispra, Italy)
- Environmental Education and Outreach Team
- Expansion of Employment Opportunities for Women (Asia)
- Early Education Partnership (various locations)
- Early Entrance Program (University of Washington)
- Early Exercise Premium (options trading)
- Eastern European Property Fund, Ltd. (UK)
- École d'Economie de Paris (French: Paris School of Economics; Paris, France)
- Écologie et Évolution des Parasites (French: Ecology and Evolution of Parasites)
- Ecosystem Enhancement Program
- Education Enhancement Program (Egypt)
- Éducation et Enseignement Primaire (French: Education and Primary Education; degree)
- Effective Educational Practices (Boulder, CO)
- Egyptian Electric Pedal
- Ein Erfahrener Partner (German: An Experienced Partner)
- Einstein Equivalence Principle
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North East of England plan, published on Tuesday, has effectively given leaders in Tyne and Wear the task of ensuring there is an attractive alternative to increased car use over the next decade.
The target in the final version of the North East of England plan published today is 128,900 new homes by 2021.