30pm and the stabbing victim was aged 38-years-old, the East of England Ambulance Service said.
What does EEAS stand for?
EEAS stands for East of England Ambulance Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEAS
We have 1 other meaning of EEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Empire Earth: the Art of Conquest (computer game)
- Estación Experimental Agroindustrial Obispo Colombres (Spanish: Bishop Colombres Experimental Agroindustrial Station)
- East of England Apples and Orchards Project (UK)
- Eastern European Acquisition Pool GmbH (film licensing company)
- Emergency Evacuation Assistance Program (Miami, FL)
- Empirical Evaluation of Agile Processes (workshop)
- Energy Efficiency Action Plan (EU)
- Energy Engineering Analysis Program
- Enhanced Equipment Allowance Pool (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California)
- East European and Asian Rail Summit
- Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Environmental, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (University of Massachusetts Lowell)
- European External Action Service (EU)
- Engineering Employers Association South Australia
- Environmental Education Association of Southern Africa (est. 1982)
- Environmental Education Association of South Carolina
- Equivalent Effective Antarctic Stratospheric Chlorine (also seen as EESC)
- Environmental Engineers Association of Thailand
- Early External Active Thermal Control System
- European Estate Agents Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
East of England Ambulance Service also issued a warning after it was called out to attend at least a dozen sledging-related injuries.
She was paid PS425,000 in redundancy and pension benefits - but is now back working part-time in the NHS as a nonexecutive director of East of England Ambulance Service.
30pm yesterday, the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) said.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said De Villota had sustained "life-threatening injuries" in the early morning crash at Duxford Airfield circuit in Cambridgeshire.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "First and foremost our thoughts are firmly with the man's family at this tragic time.
East of England Ambulance Service said a 7ft hole that the 15-year-old girl was digging on the beach at Caister, near Great Yarmouth in Norfolk, caved in.
A spokeswoman for East of England Ambulance Service confirmed that the casualty was declared dead at the scene despite the efforts of emergency crews.