Human Rights Watch published letter addressed to Ethiopian prime minister, Haile Mariam Desalegne is signed by Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA), Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies (CIHRS), CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation, East and Horn of Africa Human Rights Defenders Project (EHAHRDP), Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR), and Human Rights Watch (HRW).
What does EHAHRD stand for?
EHAHRD stands for East and Horn of Africa Human Rights Defenders
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emergency Housing and Assistance Fund (Department of Housing and Community Development; California)
- Emergency Humanitarian Assistance Fund (UK and Ireland)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund
- Eclectic Halloween Artists Group
- Environmental Health Advisory Group (various locations)
- Epsom Huntly Action Group (Australia)
- Exeter Homeless Action Group (UK)
- Earth, Hands and Houses (UK and Poland)
- Evangelische Hulp Aan Homofielen (Dutch: Evangelical Support for Homosexuals; Netherlands)
- Everyone Has a Head
- East and Horn of Africa Human Rights Defenders Network
- East and Horn of Africa Human Rights Defenders Project
- Ecumenical HIV/AIDS Initiative in Africa
- Eddie Hart All in One Foundation (children's sports organization)
- Euskal Herrialdeetako Alderdi Komunista (Basque Communist Party)
- Euskal Herriko Alderdi Komunista (Basque; Spanish political party)
- Schiphol International Airport, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (ICAO Code)
- Edinburgh Housing Advice Network (Scotland, UK)
- Environmental Health Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Euskal Herriko Aldizkari Ofizial (Basque: Official Gazette of the Basque Country; Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By endorsing their questionable candidacies, the AU would undermine the work of the council by tarnishing its membership, and turn its back on victims of abuses in these countries," said Hassan Shire Sheikh, director of the East and Horn of Africa Human Rights Defenders Project.
Hassan Shire, executive Director of the East and Horn of Africa Human Rights Defenders Project (EHAHRDP) echoed Badawi's call.