Rick Perry has appointed an East Texas author and community college instructor as the new state historian.
What does ETX stand for?
ETX stands for East Texas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ETX
We have 3 other meanings of ETX in our Acronym Attic
- Art in an Easy to Watch Package (exhibition)
- East Texas Wetlands Project
- Environmental Toxicology and Water Quality (scholarly journal)
- Experienced Teacher With Responsibility (Australia)
- Earthquake and Tsunami Warning System
- Eat on the Wild Side
- End Time Worship Team (website)
- European Tire and Wheel Technical Conference (est. 1956; Belgium)
- Estimated Total Water Use
- Experimental Trance Warfare Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
To provide critical midstream services to Anadarko and other producer customers that are expanding their drilling programs in East Texas, including Chevron, PetroQuest Energy, and Samson Lone Star, LLC, MarkWest is constructing the Carthage East plant, with cryogenic processing capacity of 120 MMcf/d, increasing total processing capacity in East Texas to 400 MMcf/d.
Global Banking News-December 9, 2011--Prosperity Bancshares acquires East Texas Financial Services(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
com)-- East Texas Frugalistas are proud to announce the launch of their new community forum connecting Texas couponers with local charities.
Local Texas newspaper the Tyler Morning Telegraph recently reported that East Texas has joined the Department of Energy's Clean Cities Program, forming a new East Texas Clean Cities Coalition.
As the many of the titles already cited make clear, the articles in Juneteenth Texas display a marked focus on subjects from East Texas generally and the Houston area specifically.