What does ETGS stand for?
ETGS stands for East Tennessee Geological Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETGS
We have 1 other meaning of ETGS in our Acronym Attic
- Expert Task Group
- Exposed Tee Grid (suspended ceilings)
- Even-Tempered Gaussian Atomic Orbital
- Eight Trey Gangster Crips (gang)
- Évian Thonon Gaillard Football Club (France)
- Enforcement Technology Group Inc.
- European Triticeae Genomics Initiative (France)
- Enhanced Transmission Group Modem and Orderwire
- East Texas Gas Producers Association
- East Texas Goat Raisers Association (Big Sandy, Texas)
- East Texas Genealogical Society
- Educational Techniques Group Trust (European Centre for Chemistry Education)
- Eco Techno Habitat (concept in sustainable design and development)
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
- Eiffel Tower High (Hüsker Dü song)
- Elat, Israel - Elat (Airport Code)
- Emerson Transaction Hub (software; Oracle)
- Engine Torque History
- Entreprise de Travaux Hydrauliques (French: Company of Hydraulic Works; Belgium)
- Etagenheizung (German: floor heating)