The key organizations active in the area are: the Individual Community and Rights Advocacy Forum (ICRAF), East New Britain Social Action Group (ENBSAG), Simbu Women's Resource Center (SWRC), and the East Sepik Council of Women (ESCOW).
What does ESCOW stand for?
ESCOW stands for East Sepik Council of Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European System of Cooperative Research Networks in Agriculture
- Escort Scouting Squadron (US Navy)
- European Stock Car Online Racing Series
- Eastern Stream Center on Resources and Training
- US Airborne ELINT System
- Escort Division (US Navy)
- Escort Fighter Squadron (US Navy)
- Electronic Security Combat Operations Staff
- Essential Services Commission of South Australia
- Educational Software Components of Tomorrow (National Science Foundation research project)
- Eastern Solent Coastal Partnership (UK)
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan
- Errored Second C-Bit - Path (Telabs)
- European Small Claims Procedure
- European Society of Clinical Pharmacy
- European Society of Coloproctology (Edinburgh, UK)
- Epson Specific Code Protocol 2
- European Society for Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry
- Egyptian Society for Child Psychomotor Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the exceptions of the East Sepik Council of Women (ESCOW) and the East New Britain Social Action Committee (ENBSAC)--both of which are provincially based--all NGOs mentioned in this study operate nationally through their member organizations or networks throughout the country.