THE East Mediterranean International Travel and Tourism Exhibition (EMITT) 2009 takes place in Istanbul, Turkey, from February 12 to 15.
What does EMITT stand for?
EMITT stands for East Mediterranean International Travel and Tourism Exhibition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMITT
- Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique
- Examination, Maintenance, Inspection and Testing (various organizations)
- Exxonmobil Information Technology
- East Midlands International Trade Association (network for international trade and business development; UK)
- European Microsoft Information Technology Forum
- Electromagnetic Interference Test Plan
- Electronic Mail Interface to Technical Support (SAS Institute, Inc.)
- Electronic Mail Invitation to Tender System
- Emergency Mobile Intelligent Telephone System
- Environmental Monitoring of an Integrated Transport Strategy
- Emergency Medicine Internet Teaching Tool (USAID)
- Electronic Materials Initiative for Waste Reduction
- Entidad Mixqueña Reguladora del Tránsito (Spanish)
- Earle M. Jorgensen Company (Lynwood, CA)
- Électricité Maintenance Jusséenne (French electrical company)
- Emergency Medicine Journal
- Emirates Medical Journal (Emirates Medical Association; United Arab Emirates)
- Engineering Management Journal
- Ensemble Musical des Jeunes (French: Youth Musical Ensemble; Switzerland)
- Épilepsie Myoclonique Juvénile (French: Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy)