So Escalante established a program at East Los Angeles College where students could take these classes in intensive seven-week summer sessions.
What does ELAC stand for?
ELAC stands for East Los Angeles College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELAC
We have 25 other meanings of ELAC in our Acronym Attic
- École Lémanique d'Arts et d'Actions (French; Swiss martial arts school)
- English Language Acquisition for Adults (education)
- European Liner Affairs Association
- Expressions Learning Arts Academy (Gainesville, FL)
- East Lancashire Asian Arts Forum (Nelson, England, UK)
- East London Against the Arms Fair (UK peace organization)
- Employment Law Appeal Advice Scheme (UK)
- Environmental Laboratory Advisory Board (US EPA)
- European Lead Acid Battery Consortium
- East Los Angeles Branch Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Elevator and Aileron Computer (Airbus A320)
- English Language Learners Advisory Committees
- English Learner Advisory Committee (California State Board of Education)
- Espace Lausannois d'Art Contemporain (French: Lausanne Space for Contemporary Art; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Extraneous Logical and in Expression Used as Branch Condition (software fault)
- East Los Angeles Community Corporation
- Especialización en Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo (Spanish: Specialization in International Cooperation for Development; degree)
- Extended Life Attitude Control System (spacecraft)
- Electronics for Actuators and Integrated Systems (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Educators at the two-year East Los Angeles College offer Learning Communities, an in-depth outreach effort to help students--most of them low-income--navigate the sometimes confusing higher education system.
8 million Student Services Center and Braun Administrative Center at East Los Angeles College in Monterey, Calif.