The 108-bed community hospital for the elderly has since adopted new procedures under its new management, by the Fareham and Gosport and East Hampshire Primary Care Trusts.
What does EHPCT stand for?
EHPCT stands for East Hampshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Exoskeletons for Human Performance Augmentation (US DARPA program)
- Extended Hours Pharmacy Association (Australia)
- Établissement d'Hébergement pour Personnes Agées Dépendantes (French: Accommodation Facility for Dependent Elderly)
- Electro-Hydraulic Power-Assisted Steering
- European Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (est. 1999)
- Embedded High Performance Computing
- Environmental Health Policy Committee
- East Harlem Partnership for Cancer Awareness (est. 1999)
- Eccentric High Pressure Centrifugal Comminution (JTG Consultants Pty, Ltd.)
- Employers Health Purchasing Corporation of Ohio
- Ethiopian Horticulture Producers and Exporters Association (faciliation of exported vegetation; est. 2002)
- Estimated Hepatic Plasma Flow (hepatology)
- European Health Policy Forum
- 800 Pound Gorilla
- N,n'-Ethylenebis-2- (O-Hydroxyphenyl) Glycine
- Euskal Herriko Pilota Konfederazioa (Basque; athletic club; est. 2004)
- East Hampton Public Library (Connecticut)
- Elk Horn Public Library (Elk Horn, IA)
- Eneabba Holdings Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Enhanced High Power Lamp (Fujitsu)