Heavy rains lashed districts of Warangal, Nalgonda, Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari, and Chittoor districts.
What does EG stand for?
EG stands for East Godavari (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EG
We have 25 other meanings of EG in our Acronym Attic
- Eidgenössische Fähigkeitszeugnis (German: Federal Certificate of Proficiency)
- Eternal Fighter Zero (computer game)
- European Free Zone
- Evangelical Fellowship of Zambia (est. 1964)
- Evangelical Fellowship of Zimbabwe
- Eviction Free Zone (homeless advocates; Cambridge, MA)
- Extended Fisheries Zone
- Ekonomski Fakultet Zagreb (Croatian: Faculty of Economics Zagreb; University of Zagreb; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Eternal Fighter Zero Memorial (video game)
- Early Generation
Samples in periodicals archive:
90 lakh people registered under dhr in East Godavari, 52 lakh in Hyderabad and 35.
4 million) from India domestic utility firm GVK Industries The contracts are for building two units at the new Jegurupadu III combined cycle power plant in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh Alstom will execute an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract and an additional long-term service agreement, which have a combined value of 450 million euros.
The storm surge was expected to hit more than 800 villages in six coastal districts, including Nellore, Prakasam, Guntur, Krishna, and West and East Godavari.
In a recent survey in 2007 (6), DEC compliance and consumption rates in East Godavari district were 94.
Satyawati, who is from Matthaparu, a village in the East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, died a fortnight ago.
At least 172 deaths were reported from the coastal East Godavari district, where temperatures hovered above 43C (109.