With outrage growing in the gay community, Tom Kirdahy, co-chair of the East End Gay Organization, phoned Baron to invite him to a meeting in Town Hall.
What does EEGO stand for?
EEGO stands for East End Gay Organization (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEGO
- East European Gas Analysis (Malvern, PA)
- East European Gay Culture
- Excited Even Glauber-type Coherent State
- European Education in Geodetic Engineering, Cartography and Surveying
- Emerging Europe Growth Fund
- European Equine Gamete Group
- Eline Entertainment Group Inc. (est. 1997; Knoxville, TN)
- Emergency Exposure Guidance Level
- Episodic Events-Great Lakes Experiment (Michigan)
- Ecosystem Effects of Genetically Modified Organisms
- Energy Efficiency in Government Operations (Australia)
- Edinburgh Extended Glasgow Outcome Scale
- École Européenne de Graphisme Publicitaire (French: European School of Advertising Graphics)
- Energy Efficiency Grant Program (Southern California Gas Company)
- Environmental Education Grant Program
- Environmental Exploratory Grant Program
- Electric Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve (internal-combustion engine)
- East European Genealogical Society, Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society
- Electrical Engineering Graduate Student Association (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of feminist groups, such as Feminists For Free Expression and the East End Gay Organization for Human Rights, as well as six Rutgers University law professors, joined the NCAC effort.