uk EAST Durham Business Service (EDBS) is to open a centre in Seaham in the new year, offering office space for new and established businesses.
What does EDBS stand for?
EDBS stands for East Durham Business Service (Peterlee, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDBS
We have 1 other meaning of EDBS in our Acronym Attic
- Bronkow (airport code; Germany)
- Eating Disorder Belief Questionnaire
- Ease of Doing Business Rank (World Bank Group)
- Economic Development Board Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Edison Brothers Stores, Inc. (Missouri)
- Engineering Design by Reliability (methodology)
- Entreprise Développement Bâtiment Réunion (French: Business Development Building Meeting)
- Extensor Digitorum Brevis Reflex (tendon flexor)
- Rothenburg/Gorlitz (airport code; Germany)
- East Dedham Builders Supply (Dedham, MA)
- École Doctorale Biologie-Santé (French: Biology Health Doctoral School)
- Écosystèmes, Diversité Biologique et Santé (French: Ecosystems, Biodiversity and Health)
- Einheitliche Datenbankschnittstelle (German: Unified Database Interface)
- Emmanuel Dauple Bâtiment Service (French: Emmanuel Dauple Building Service)
- Engineering Data Bank System
- Étude Décor Bâtiment Service (French: Building Decor Review Service)
- European Dietetic Benchmark Statement (European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians)
- External Dosimetry Badge System
- Sommerda (airport code; Germany)
- Extended Database Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event is planned and supported by both Aimhigher County Durham and East Durham Business Service
Sarah Slaven, manager of the East Durham Business Service, said: ""The planned creation of 300 jobs this year is another indicator that there is still growth in the contact centre sector and faith in the economic stability of the area.
UK Trade & Investment has put together a packed programme of visits and events for the delegates during their four-day stay, including a tour of County Durham's North East Technology Park (NetPark) at Sedgefield, the East Durham Business Service one-stop shop for business advice and support, University of Northumbria, University of Newcastle and NAREC (New and Renewable Energy Centre) at Blyth.
She turned to East Durham Business Service (EDBS), the area's enterprise agency and it gave her support to help start her business.
Funding was arranged by Easington district's lifelong learning co-ordinator, Joe Armstrong, who works for East Durham Business Service.
Ms Prest worked with the East Durham Business Service (EDBS) to set up The Funky Gift and Party Fairy.
They worked with the East Durham Business Service in order to get the idea off the ground.