A former English professor at East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma, she is a prolific writer of poetry, essays, and short stories.
What does ECU stand for?
ECU stands for East Central University (Ada, OK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECU
We have 117 other meanings of ECU in our Acronym Attic
- European Credit Transfer Units
- Extension Computing Technology Unit (Oregon State University)
- European Counsil for Telecommunications Users Association
- Ectromelia Virus
- Ethiopian Community Television
- External Clinical Teaching Visits (Australia)
- English Club Toggenburg-Wil (Anglo-Swiss club; est. 1991; Wattwil, Switzerland)
- European Chinese Tourists Welcoming Award
- Ecumenical Coalition on Third World Tourism (Hong Kong)
- East Carolina University
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu ECU also has an accredited graduate program East Central University Ada, OK Doug Weirick, PhD dweirick@mailclerk.
A CPA with a bachelor's degree from East Central University, Shropshire has served for over 30 years at the Oklahoma Tax Commission, working his way up from comptroller to CEO.
Plumb grew up in Michigan, lived in Idaho, wrote a book about Tennessee waterfalls, and now is chairman of the the cartography and geography department at East Central University in Oklahoma.
Crawford says his other concern is smiting, although many teachers and assistants come from nearby East Central University, a teacher's college.
After earning a bachelor's degree in education from Southeastern Oklahoma State University and a master's degree in education administration from East Central University, Ada, Bailey taught in public schools.