Three operators -- San Francisco Muni, the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)'s Outreach service and the East Bay Paratransit Consortium formed by BART and AC Transit -- account for about 75 percent of all Bay Area paratransit trips.
What does EBPC stand for?
EBPC stands for East Bay Paratransit Consortium (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBPC
We have 2 other meanings of EBPC in our Acronym Attic
- East Brunswick Performing Arts Center (New Jersey)
- Enterprise and Bank Privatization Adjustment Credit
- Electronic Book Publishers Association of Japan (est. 2010)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Evidence-Based Practice Attitude Scale
- Eileen Boevers Performing Arts Workshop
- East Belfast Protestant Boys (UK)
- Edmonton Boys Pipe Band (Canada)
- Elliott Bay Pipe Band (Seattle, WA)
- Ethical Business Practices Bureau
- East Berkshire Primary Care (UK)
- Education Business Partnership Centre (Jaguar)
- Emera Brunswick Pipeline Company, Ltd.
- Équipement de Bureau Portneuf Champlain (French; Canadian furniture company)
- Evidence-Based Patient Choice (healthcare)
- Evidence Based Paediatrics and Child Health (journal)
- Eastern Birmingham Primary Care Trust (UK)
- East Brunswick Police Department
- Empire Bay Police Department (gaming)
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BART and AC Transit formed the East Bay Paratransit Consortium in order to provide the most efficient and economical implementation of the ADA.