Creating a safe space for transgender women is a priority for the East Bay AIDS Center (EBAC), though there may still be complications when EBAC clients needs hospitalization.
What does EBAC stand for?
EBAC stands for East Bay AIDS Center (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBAC
We have 12 other meanings of EBAC in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Balloon and Airship Association
- Express Bus Agencies Association (est. 2003; Singapore)
- Eye Bank Association of America
- Engineer Brigade Advise and Assist Team (US DoD)
- École des Beaux Arts de Bordeaux (French arts school; Aquitaine, France)
- Elliott Bay Auto Brokers (Seattle, WA)
- Enjoy Bed and Breakfast (various locations)
- Equal Breath Sounds Bilaterally
- European Biology and Bioelectromagnetics (bi-monthly journal)
- East Bay Agency for Children
- Electrical Brake Actuation Controller (Boeing)
- Elliott Brothers Air Conditioning (Newport News, VA)
- Emmanuel Bert, Animation en Chansons (French: Bert Emmanuel, Animation Songs)
- Employee Benefits Advisory Committee
- Ethylene Butyl Acrylate
- European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology
- European Business Association Cambridge (UK)
- Eastern Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce
- English Baccalaureate Certificate (degree; UK)
- European Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition
Samples in periodicals archive:
``I have had patients who have taken their own lives,'' said O'Brien, who tends to some 200 AIDS patients at the East Bay AIDS Center in Berkeley.
She was one of the first physicians in the United States caring for patients with HIV/AIDS and was the founder and Medical Director of the East Bay AIDS Center.