He was chosen in May to represent Galston, Newmilns and Darvel on East Ayrshire Council, but his constituents won't be able to talk to him until he and wife Nancy get back from their dream trip.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for East Ayrshire Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Advisory Board Exchange (Florida)
- Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- Early Action Compact
- Early American Coppers (Organization of collectors of early American copper coins)
- Early Attack Characterization
- Earnings at Completion
- East African Community
- East Asian Community
- East Asiatic Company (Denmark)
- East Australian Current
- Eastern Air Command
- Eastern Area Command
- Eastern Area Coordination Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
- École Supérieure d'Architecture de Casablanca (French: School of Architecture in Casablanca; Morocco)
- Economic Adjustment Committee
- Economic Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
East Ayrshire Council had pounds 5million deposited with Heritable Bank and Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander and have received pounds 1.
Mr Michael Roos has quit his job with East Ayrshire Council, officials said.
East Ayrshire Council hope the centre will attract visitors from across the world, increasing tourism in the area.
East Ayrshire Council had pounds 5mil lion deposited with Heritable Bank and Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander and have received pounds 1.
AMEC's original plans to build 100 turbines at the site were refused by East Ayrshire Council in 2001.