Before that I worked in the private sector in Malaysia, Denmark and Switzerland for a range of companies, including Coopers & Lybrand, IMG and the East Asiatic Company.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for East Asiatic Company (Denmark)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Arterial Blood Volume
- Emballages Artisanals du Bois de Vot (French handcrafted wood packaging)
- Executive Advisory Board Exchange (Florida)
- Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- Early Action Compact
- Early American Coppers (Organization of collectors of early American copper coins)
- Early Attack Characterization
- Earnings at Completion
- East African Community
- East Asian Community
- East Australian Current
- East Ayrshire Council (UK)
- Eastern Air Command
- Eastern Area Command
- Eastern Area Coordination Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
- École Supérieure d'Architecture de Casablanca (French: School of Architecture in Casablanca; Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Selling company is Copenhagen-based The East Asiatic Company Ltd.