At the last East Asian Summit in Cambodia, we have joined the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership negotiations, which will perhaps emerge as the largest trading bloc in the entire world, including countries of ASEAN, Japan, Korea, China, Australia and New Zealand apart from India," he added.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for East Asian Summit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAS
We have 375 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Alabama Railway
- East Africa Regional Youth Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- E-Mail Availability Service
- Eareckson Air Station
- Early Alert System (various schools)
- Early Ammonia Servicer (International Space Station thermal controller)
- Earth Alliance Ship (Babylon 5)
- Earth and Atmospheric Science (course)
- East Asian Seas
- East Asian Studies (academic field)
- East Australian Standard (GMT+1000)
- Eastern Analytical Symposium
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc.
- Eastside Audubon Society (Washington)
- École Arnaud de Séguy (French: Arnaud School of Seguy)
- École d'Architecture de Strasbourg (French: Architecture School of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- École Européenne d'Administration (French: European School of Management; Belgium)
- Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit (EU)
- Economic Advisory Services (Grant Thornton)
- Economic Affairs Secretariat (Antigua and Barbuda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For her part, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was obliged to leave an East Asian summit meeting to help broker a cease-fire.
Some favour a permanent expansion of the East Asian Summit.
Some favor a permanent expansion of the East Asian Summit.