He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in East Asian Studies from Harvard College.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for East Asian Studies (academic field)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAS
We have 374 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- Environment Agencies' Requirements Working Group (UK)
- Eastern Alabama Railway
- East Africa Regional Youth Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- E-Mail Availability Service
- Eareckson Air Station
- Early Alert System (various schools)
- Early Ammonia Servicer (International Space Station thermal controller)
- Earth Alliance Ship (Babylon 5)
- Earth and Atmospheric Science (course)
- East Asian Seas
- East Asian Summit
- East Australian Standard (GMT+1000)
- Eastern Analytical Symposium
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc.
- Eastside Audubon Society (Washington)
- École Arnaud de Séguy (French: Arnaud School of Seguy)
- École d'Architecture de Strasbourg (French: Architecture School of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- École Européenne d'Administration (French: European School of Management; Belgium)
- Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit (EU)
- Economic Advisory Services (Grant Thornton)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover HD2346 Ke (research, East Asian Studies Group, IDE-JETRO, Japan) examines the phenomenon of specialized markets and their effects on market access, value chains, and the business environment for small businesses in the developing world.
The 6 ft 3 in Vegosen is an accomplished academic having studied East Asian Studies and Mathematics at Harvard, and is said to know Mandarin Chinese, Classical Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.
Darmiento will attend the University of Chicago next year and hopes to earn a double major in finance and East Asian studies.