They also lack central heating as it is unnecessary in the warm South East Asian seas off Brunei.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for East Asian Seas
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EAS
We have 375 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- Entente Athlétique Rhône Vercors-Valence (French athletic club)
- Environment Agencies' Requirements Working Group (UK)
- Eastern Alabama Railway
- East Africa Regional Youth Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- E-Mail Availability Service
- Eareckson Air Station
- Early Alert System (various schools)
- Early Ammonia Servicer (International Space Station thermal controller)
- Earth Alliance Ship (Babylon 5)
- Earth and Atmospheric Science (course)
- East Asian Studies (academic field)
- East Asian Summit
- East Australian Standard (GMT+1000)
- Eastern Analytical Symposium
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc.
- Eastside Audubon Society (Washington)
- École Arnaud de Séguy (French: Arnaud School of Seguy)
- École d'Architecture de Strasbourg (French: Architecture School of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- École Européenne d'Administration (French: European School of Management; Belgium)
- Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report examines developments over the past decade or so for, individually, West and Central Africa, Southern Africa, Eastern Africa, the Black Sea, the Regional Organisation for the Protection of the Marine Environment sea area, the South Asian seas, the East Asian seas, the Arctic Ocean, and the Caribbean small island developing states region.
Almost 70% of the region's mangrove forests have disappeared in the past 50 years due to destructive shrimp farming practices, overlogging, and increased development and tourism, says Hugh Kirkman, coordinator of marine and coastal matters for the East Asian Seas Regional Coordinating Unit, the secretariat of the Coordinating Body of the Seas of East Asia.
th/icgsi East Asian Seas Congress China, 12-14 December www.