New Komeito leader Natsuo Yamaguchi quoted Xi as saying at a meeting in Beijing that China-Japan cooperation is ''extremely important'' to ensure stability in Northeast Asia and develop an East Asian community.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for East Asian Community
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Evertonians against Blue Union (football; UK)
- Effective Arterial Blood Volume
- Emballages Artisanals du Bois de Vot (French handcrafted wood packaging)
- Executive Advisory Board Exchange (Florida)
- Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- Early Action Compact
- Early American Coppers (Organization of collectors of early American copper coins)
- Early Attack Characterization
- Earnings at Completion
- East African Community
- East Asiatic Company (Denmark)
- East Australian Current
- East Ayrshire Council (UK)
- Eastern Air Command
- Eastern Area Command
- Eastern Area Coordination Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said he will continue to work on four key policies hammered out by Hatoyama -- creating an East Asian community as a regional forum modeled on the European Union, cutting greenhouse gases by 25 percent by 2020 from 1990 levels, decentralizing Japan's administrative power, and enhancing public services.
Japanese premier Yukio Hatoyama, who pushed his plan at the summit for an East Asian community that could "lead the world", would not be drawn on the extent of proposed US involvement despite Tokyo s close ties to Washington.
9780892065004 An East Asian community and the United States.
The administration of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is promoting the ''Look East Policy'' and thinks that the country's interests will be hurt if its entry into the East Asian Community is delayed.
Police officers are to take part in celebrations of the cultural delights of the North East Asian community.