A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said it sent three crews to the scene at 5.
What does EAAS stand for?
EAAS stands for East Anglian Ambulance Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAAS
We have 18 other meanings of EAAS in our Acronym Attic
- Endoluminal Abdominal Aneurysm Repair
- European Association of Authorized Representatives
- Evansville Area Association of Realtors (Evansville, IN)
- Excitatory Amino Acid Receptors
- East Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Experimental Advanced Airborne Research LIDAR
- Eastern Arizona Amateur Radio Society
- Education Assessment and Accountability Review Subcommittee
- Email Analysing and Auto Responding System
- Extensible AAR Acquisition, Retrieval, and Storage System
- East Antrim Astronomical Society (Northern Ireland)
- Eastern Area Adult Services (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Ecosystem as a Service (software)
- Email as a Service
- Ethernet as a Service (telecommunications)
- Euro-Afro American Sweepstake (lottery scam)
- Euro-Asian Astronomical Society (formerly Soviet Astronomical Society; est. 1990)
- European Association for American Studies (Halle, Germany)
- Everything as a Service (also seen as XaaS)
- Expedition Assessor Accreditation Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service added: "The man suffered a very severe arm injury and is now being treated in hospital.
A spokeswoman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said five people were taken to Ipswich Hospital suffering from minor respiratory difficulties.
Matthew Ware, PR & Communications Manager for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said: ``We are always looking for new ways to reach patients as fast as possible in our congested towns and cities.
A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said: "There was a call to the doctor - not a 999 call.
A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said a crew was called but the man was dead by the time paramedics arrived.
East Anglian Ambulance Service said paramedics were called to the pier at Cromer, Norfolk, at 3.
A spokesman for East Anglian Ambulance Service said: 'He was on the top floor in his bedroom and on his bed.