In an illustrious World Rallying career, Shekhar claimed five victories on the East African Safari Rally, with the first of them coming in 1973 in a Datsun 240Z.
What does EASR stand for?
EASR stands for East African Safari Rally (car race)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EASR
We have 2 other meanings of EASR in our Acronym Attic
- Efficient Active Subslab Pressurization (radon mitigation method)
- Entente Athéon Sport Plaisir (French sports club)
- Escuela Andaluza de Salud Pública (Spain)
- European Association for Safety Parachutes
- European Association of Social Psychology (Germany)
- Exercise Action Safety Plan
- External Assessment and Strategic Planning
- European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities
- Extended Aberdeen Spine Pain Scale (osteopathy)
- Expanded Attributional Style Questionnaire (psychology)
- East Asia Strategic Report
- École d'Application a la Sécurité Routière (French: School Road Safety Application)
- Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar (US Navy)
- Enterprise Architecture Segment Report (US OMB)
- Environmental Activity and Sector Registry (Ontario, Canada)
- Environmental Assessment Study Report (Canada)
- European Age Standardised Rate (cancer)
- European Association for the Study of Religion
- East African Securities Regulatory Authorities (Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya)
- European Armaments and Strategic Research Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2003 East African Safari Rally travelled back in time to replicate the sense of adventure of the original 1953 Coronation Safari Rally.