All goods that are subjected to customs control under Section 6 of East African Community Customs Management Act, 2004, need to be tracked with ECTS.
What does EACCMA stand for?
EACCMA stands for East African Community Customs Management Act (East African Community)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Environmental Assessment Command Center
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (Kenya)
- Euro Africaine de Commerce et de Conseils (French: Euro African Trade and Tips)
- Euro-Arctic Chamber of Commerce
- European Advisory Committee of Cytotechnology
- European Airlift Coordination Cell
- Erindale-Arbor Creek Community Association (Canada)
- External Advisory Committee on Cities and Communities (Canada)
- Établissement Autonome de Contrôle et de Coordination des Exportations (French: Establishing Autonomous Control and Coordination of Exports; Ministry of Agriculture and Maritime Fishing; Morocco)
- European-American Citizens Committee for Human Rights and Religious Freedom in the United States of America (Leipzig Human Rights Award sponsor)
- European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- East Alameda County Conservation Strategy (Livermore, CA)
- Eumetsat Advisory Committee of Cooperating States (Eumetsat)
- Expeditionary Airborne Command Control Squadron
- East African Community Customs Union
- Edwards Aquifer Conservation District (Austin, TX)
- Egyptian Association for Comprehensive Development
- Electronic Access Control Division (Ingersoll-Rand Security & Safety)
- Ericsson Automatic Call Distribution
- European Academy of Childhood Disability