These are complemented by the Comcraft Group, General Motors, Mombasa Cement, East African Cables, East African Breweries Limited, Crown Berger Limited, Williamson Tea, Kachorua, Kakuzi, Sasini, Rea Vipingo, Eaagads and Karituri among others.
What does EABL stand for?
EABL stands for East African Breweries Limited (Nairobi, Kenya)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EABL
We have 5 other meanings of EABL in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Analysis of Behaviour Group (School of Psychology; University of Wales; Wales, UK)
- Escola Americana de Belo Horizonte (Portuguese: American School of Belo Horizonte; Belo Horizonte, Brazil)
- European Association for Banking History e.V. (historical research organization founded in 1990)
- European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools
- Embedded-Application Binary Interface
- Extensive Acute Burn Injury
- Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress
- Euro-Asia Business Internship Programme (EU)
- European Academy of Business in Society
- Ecole Active Bilingue Jeannine Manuel (French: Jeannine Manuel Active Biliingual School; Paris, France)
- Eastern Bluebird
- Escritório de Advocacia Barachísio Lisbôa (Brazilian law office)
- East Anglian Branch of the Landscape Institute (UK)
- Echo and the Bunnymen (UK band)
- Eightarms & Blackmist (New York)
- Einzelrad-Antriebs-Brems-Modul (German: Single-Wheel Drive and Brake Module; railways)
- Entente Athlétique Bourgogne Montceau (French athletic club)
- Environment Agency Bench Mark
- East Asia Bioinformation Network
- Eerste Algemene Begrafenisvereniging Nijkerk (Dutch: First General Burial Society Nijkerk; Nijkerk, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
East Africans may have some slightly unusual beer-drinking habits--Kenyans like it lukewarm, and Ugandans will drink it through a straw--but as in many other countries around the world, beer is an all-round favourite and this has helped East African Breweries Limited (EABL) thrive.
Alnoor Amlani Company Profiles EAST AFRICAN BREWERIES LIMITED (EABL) The leader for four years running in the PWC survey, EABL has a new manufacturing facility, huge customer loyalty and professional management to support its extensive reach in the region.
The tobacco industry generates over Kshs15bn in turnover and pays about Kshs9bn to the government - the second largest tax payer in the country after East African Breweries Limited.