This is in line with the government-backed BIMP-EAGA, Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia Philippines East Asean Growth Area initiative, says Salleh.
What does EAGA stand for?
EAGA stands for East ASEAN Growth Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAGA
We have 2 other meanings of EAGA in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Müttergenesung
- ExecuJet Aviation Group (Switzerland)
- Exercise Analysis Group (US FEMA)
- Expanded Affiliated Group (taxes)
- Experimental Astrophysics Group
- Expertise Audit Gestion (French: Audit Management Expertise)
- Exposure Assessment Group
- External Advisory Group
- Extra Attacker Goal (hockey)
- L'Espoir a Gauche (French: Hope Left)
- East Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates (Atlanta, GA)
- Eastern Amputee Golf Association
- Egyptian Agribusiness Association
- Energy Action Grants Agency (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics (Australia)
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
- Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance (Australia)
- Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The official news agency Bernama quoted him as saying that the agreement, under the Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area initiative, would allow unlimited flight frequencies and schedules between 13 cities of the four countries.
Arroyo told a nationally televised press conference that she plans to take up the East ASEAN Growth Area (EAGA) with Brunei Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah during her visit to the tiny oil-rich kingdom.