This is in line with the government-backed BIMP-EAGA, Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia Philippines East Asean Growth Area initiative, says Salleh.
What does EAGA stand for?
EAGA stands for East ASEAN Growth Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAGA
We have 2 other meanings of EAGA in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Müttergenesung
- ExecuJet Aviation Group (Switzerland)
- Exercise Analysis Group (US FEMA)
- Expanded Affiliated Group (taxes)
- Experimental Astrophysics Group
- Expertise Audit Gestion (French: Audit Management Expertise)
- Exposure Assessment Group
- External Advisory Group
- Extra Attacker Goal (hockey)
- L'Espoir a Gauche (French: Hope Left)
- Eastern Amputee Golf Association
- Egyptian Agribusiness Association
- Energy Action Grants Agency (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics (Australia)
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
- Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance (Australia)
- Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (Maryland)
- Entreprise des Arts Graphiques et Bureautique (French: Graphic Arts and Corporate Office; Algeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editors' notes: * The text of the Joint Leaders Statement for Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines - East ASEAN Growth AREA Summit (BIMP-EAGA) was as follows: We welcomed and endorsed the Heart of Borneo (HoB) initiative to establish a network of protected areas, productive forests and other land-uses, that transcends across the borders of Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia and Malaysia, and which aims to maximize transboundary linkages, promotes the expansion of the Protected Areas, maintains forest connectivity and ensures sustainable land use practices.
The official news agency Bernama quoted him as saying that the agreement, under the Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area initiative, would allow unlimited flight frequencies and schedules between 13 cities of the four countries.
Arroyo told a nationally televised press conference that she plans to take up the East ASEAN Growth Area (EAGA) with Brunei Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah during her visit to the tiny oil-rich kingdom.