Note: If your set has eased edges, you must nest the pattern center groover in the gullet of the cutters above and below.
What does EE stand for?
EE stands for Eased Edges (lumber industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EE
We have 48 other meanings of EE in our Acronym Attic
- Excavation Disturbed or Damaged Zone
- Extended Double Zepp (amateur radio antenna)
- Enterprise Development Zone Agency (Florida)
- Economic Development Zone Rider (New York; electric rates discount)
- 2-Ethoxyethanol (ether)
- Eagle Eye
- Early Edition
- Early Enrollee (sports)
- Early Entry
- Earth Electrode
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vertical 1-by-4s with eased edges are hemmed in by 2-by-4s at the bottom and 1-by-1s at the top, and capped with 2-by-3s.