Poland was found to be the top improver globally across the period measured, "It enhanced the ease of doing business through four institutional or regulatory reforms, making it easier to register property, pay taxes, enforce contracts, and resolve insolvency," Doing Business said in its key findings.
What does EODB stand for?
EODB stands for Ease of Doing Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Expression of Dissatisfaction (UK)
- Extent of Damage (insurance)
- Extent of Disease
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal/Low Intensity Conflict
- Eastern Ohio Development Alliance (Cambridge, OH)
- Essential Oil Dealers Association
- End Of Data Address
- Electro Optical Distributed Aperture System (military aircraft)
- Electro-Optic Data Acquisition System
- Executive Order-Defense and Aerospace Systems (Executive Order Corporation; Atlanta, GA)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Badge
- Earth Observation Data Centre
- emission online dissent clearing
- Escort Owners & Drivers Club
- Escort Owners and Drivers Club
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Center
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Control
- export obligation discharge certificate (India)
- Eye of da Chi (band)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is apparent in many developing countries' lower rankings on the World Bank's Ease of Doing Business Index -- which gauges how conducive a country's business environment is to starting and operating a local firm -- and higher levels of perceived corruption.
We welcome the World Bank's acknowledgement of Bahrain as a leading GCC country for its ease of doing business.
A high ranking on the ease of doing business index means the regulatory environment is conducive to the operation of business.
6 Kyodo Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Japan are among countries to get higher rankings on the World Bank ease of doing business list, according to a report released Wednesday.
In lieu of advertising--Hartford's ad budget is "modest"--the company is investing in three key areas to build brand awareness: ease of doing business, customer solutions and service.