00 Paperback QE534 The National Institute of Standards and Technology asked the Council to conduct a study building on its 2008 Strategic Plan for the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program, established by Congress in 1977.
What does EHRP stand for?
EHRP stands for Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHRP
We have 6 other meanings of EHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Essentials of Human Resource Management (educational program)
- European Human Resource Management
- Europees Hof Voor de Rechten Van de Mens (French: Cour Européenne des droits de l'Homme)
- Egyptian Human Resources Management Association
- East Houston Regional Medical Center (Houston, TX)
- Education in Human Rights Network (UK)
- Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (Lithuania)
- European Housing Research Network
- Egyptian Human Rights Organization
- Emergency Hydraulic Rudder Operating System
- East Harbour Regional Park (New Zealand)
- Emergency Health Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Human Resources Programme (Malawi)
- Emergency Humanitarian Response Plan (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)
- Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (computer communication)
- Enterprise Human Resources and Payroll (software)
- Ethiopian Human Rights and Peace Center
- East Haven Rifle Range (Connecticut)
- Essex Human Rights Review (journal)
- European Human Rights Reports
Samples in periodicals archive:
government started the National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program and billed it largely as a prediction program, says Hough, who is writing a book on quake prediction.