What does EENZ stand for?
EENZ stands for Earthquake Engineering New Zealand
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Expected Energy Not Supplied (electrical power)
- Expression-Enhancing-Network-Site (theoretical biology)
- Extra Ecclesia Nulla Sallus (Catholic dogma)
- End(ing) Evening Nautical Twilight
- Energy & Engine Technology Corporation
- Eye, Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Efforts to Educate the Needy Children of Uganda
- Engineering-Environmental (various locations)
- Eagle-Eye Night Vision Goggles
- Eusko Etxea of New York
- East of England Observatory (UK)
- Eastern European Outreach (Murrieta, CA)
- Église Évangélique Oron (Swiss church)
- Equal Employment Office
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Études Électriques Olivetta (French: Olivetta Electrical Studies Olivetta; Switzerland)
- European Employment Observatory
- Exceptional Educational Opportunity (Kean University; Union, NJ)
- Exotic Electro-Optics, Inc.