A fully developed earthquake early warning system would provide Californians critical seconds to take cover, assist loved ones, pull to the side of the road or exit a building," said Padilla, presenting the plan Monday.
What does EEWS stand for?
EEWS stands for Earthquake Early Warning System (various nations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEWS
We have 2 other meanings of EEWS in our Acronym Attic
- Environment, Energy, Water and Clean Technology (India)
- European Energy-from-Waste Coalition (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical and Ecumenical Women's Caucus
- Exit Examination of Writing Competency (Norfolk State University; Norfolk, VA)
- Enhanced Exchange Wide Dial
- Egyptian Echocardiography Working Group (professional organization; Alexandria, Egypt)
- Energy Efficiency Working Group (various locations)
- Environmental Economics Working Group
- Eastern Engineered Wood Products (Bethlehem, PA)
- Environmental Engineering and Water Resources
- Eastern Exterior Wall Systems, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Education Early Warning System (Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.)
- Ethiopian Early Warning System
- Endurance Exercise and Weight Training
- Employee Express (US NASA)
- European Electricity Exchange
- European Energy Exchange
- Electron Excited X-Ray Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- East End Youth Basketball (Richmond, VA)
- Economic Empowerment Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists hope to develop an earthquake early warning system that would give potential victims vital seconds to take cover, it emerged yesterday.
Early warning hope Scientists hope to develop an earthquake early warning system that would give potential victims vital seconds to take cover, it emerged yesterday.