A fully developed earthquake early warning system would provide Californians critical seconds to take cover, assist loved ones, pull to the side of the road or exit a building," said Padilla, presenting the plan Monday.
What does EEW stand for?
EEW stands for Earthquake Early Warning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEW
We have 11 other meanings of EEW in our Acronym Attic
- Earliest Eligible Virtual Deadline First
- Evaporator Equalized Valve in Receiver
- Edinburgh Engineering Virtual Library
- Enhanced and Evaluated Virtual Library
- Everything Earned Value Management (Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- Eglise Evangélique Vie Nouvelle (French: New Life Evangelical Church)
- Ecological Economics, Values and Policy
- Electronic Eligibility Verification Service (Oregon DHS)
- Employment Eligibility Verification Systems (immigration)
- Electrophoresis Equipment Verification Test
- Elementary Edge Wave
- Energized Electrical Work (Intel)
- Enniscorthy Electrical Wholesale (Ireland)
- Epoxide Equivalent Weight (epoxy resins)
- Erndtebrücker Eisenwerk (German pipe manufacturer)
- European Evidence Warrant (EU)
- Neenah, Wisconsin
- Environment, Energy, Water and Clean Technology (India)
- European Energy-from-Waste Coalition (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical and Ecumenical Women's Caucus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists hope to develop an earthquake early warning system that would give potential victims vital seconds to take cover, it emerged yesterday.
Early warning hope Scientists hope to develop an earthquake early warning system that would give potential victims vital seconds to take cover, it emerged yesterday.