This is a pretty uninteresting decision," said Patty Goldman, a Seattle lawyer with Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund.
What does ELDF stand for?
ELDF stands for Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELDF
We have 1 other meaning of ELDF in our Acronym Attic
- E-Learning Development Center (aka E-Learning Development Centre; various locations)
- East Lindsey District Council (UK)
- Economically Less Developed Country
- Executive Leadership Development Committee (American Bakers Association)
- Early Language Development and Disorders
- European Legal Database on Drugs
- English Language Department of Engineering
- E-Learning and Distance Education Conference
- Electro Development Corporation
- E-6B Level D Equivalent Simulator (aircraft simulator; US Navy)
- Eosinophilic Leukemia Cell Differentiation Factor
- Edge-Labeled Directed Graph
- Extreme Lateral Disc Herniation
- East Liberty Development, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Educators Leadership Development Institute (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Extended LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) Data Interchange Format
- Electronic Development and Environmental Information System
- Embedded Linux Development Kit
- Es Lebe Das Leben (German)
- Enterprise Logical Data Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the last decade, mainstream environmental groups including the National Audubon Society, Sierra Club, Natural Resources Defense Council, National Wildlife Federation, Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund and Environmental Defense have also begun focusing on the blue frontier.
Patti Goldman of the Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund was the only panelist who really tried to address the entire subject, offering a cogent and non-polemical analysis of how the process of reconciling (or failing to reconcile) the global free-trade regime with environmental and human rights concerns is unfolding.
The Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance has taken the lead with NPCA, the Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund, and others to halt this inappropriate use 9f parkland in court before it becomes an annual option for ranchers.
The National Marine Fisheries Service "has allowed industrial trawlers to suck huge volumes of fish from our oceans," contends the Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund (formerly the Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund).
Six environmental groups--Sierra Club, National Wildlife Federation, Mississippi Wildlife Federation, Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund, Gulf Restoration Network and the National Audubon Society--also oppose the pump project.