[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Powerfully Delicious, Complete & Ready-to-Eat," says the label of Earthbound Farm Organic Tomatillo Black Bean Protein Energy PowerMeal.
What does EB stand for?
EB stands for Earthbound (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EB
We have 43 other meanings of EB in our Acronym Attic
- EIC (Excellence in Cities) Action Zone (UK)
- Endgeräte Auswahl Ziffer (German: Terminal Point Selection)
- Ethnographisch-Archäologische Zeitschrift (German: Ethnographic and Archaeological Journal)
- European Association of Zoos and Aquaria
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians
- Earl Boykins (NBA Player)
- Early Bird
- Early Booking (travel industry)
- Early Bronco (vehicle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-acre organic raspberry farm they named Earthbound Farm.
What the Others don't know however, is that humans will persevere--and EARTHBOUND charts this perseverance in a powerful conclusion to the Marsbound saga recommended for any science fiction holding seeing interest in the prior books
Earthbound, it begins in silence while two men dance a brief duet; on opening night Damian Drake and Paul Destrooper set the heavy-hearted tone.
Her friend Bug (also an orphan) yearns to fly and be a "Wing," but he seems as earthbound as Gurl.
Further, his working of the pigment shows the inner life to be necessarily material, earthbound.