The World Happiness Report, published by the United Nations and the Earth Institute of Columbia University, named the UAE as the 17th happiest country out of the 50 studied and number one regionally.
What does EI stand for?
EI stands for Earth Institute (Columbia University)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EI
We have 38 other meanings of EI in our Acronym Attic
- Earthquake Hazard Zone
- Edinburgh High Zero (UK)
- Emerald Hill Zone (Sonic 2 level)
- Euskal Herria Zuzenean (Basque music festival; Soule, France)
- Exahertz (frequency)
- Early Hematopoietic Zinc Finger (protein)
- Evropského Hospodárského Zájmového Sdružení (Czech: European Economic Interest Grouping)
- Evropskem Hospodarskem Zajmovem Sdruzeni (Czech: European Economic Interest Grouping)
- Aer Lingus (Airline Identification Code)
- Early Intervention (special education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ericsson has joined with the Earth Institute at Columbia University, Djibouti Telecom and the Djibouti government to expand the 'Connect To Learn' initiative to the Arab world.
Sachs, the director of the Earth Institute at Columbia University and a special adviser to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, has taken his campaign to the social media trail on Twitter.
00 Hardcover HC106 Veteran macro-economist Sachs directs the Earth Institute at Columbia University and has served as a special adviser to the United Nations.
The arrival of El Nino, which every three to seven years boosts temperatures and cuts rainfall, doubles the risk of civil wars across 90 affected tropical countries, and may help account for a fifth of worldwide conflicts during the past half-century, says an interdisciplinary team at Columbia University's Earth Institute.