Worden, Austin, TX Organizers from Earth Day Network (EDN), the non-profit group dedicated to diversifying and mobilizing the environmental movement through planning and coordinating Earth Day activities and events around the world, have chosen "The Face of Climate Change" as the theme for 2013's celebration on April 22.
What does EDNET stand for?
EDNET stands for Earth Day Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDNET
- Empire des Nuits Bleues (French: Empire of Blue Nights; gaming guild)
- Beilngries (airport code; Germany)
- École Doctorale Normande de Chimie (French chemistry graduate school)
- End Depo-Now Campaign (patient advocacy)
- Dinkelsbuhl-Sinbronn (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development Association of North Dakota
- Eden Energy Corp. (est. 1999)
- Erbach (airport code; Germany)
- Evaluation of the Distributed National Electronic Resource (UK; funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee)
- Earth Data Network for Education and Scientific
- Economic Development Network
- Educational Network
- Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation
- Elsenthal Grafenau (airport code; Germany)
- Endogenous Digitalis-Like Natriuretic Factor
- Education Developers Network Group (UK)
- Giengen Brenz (airport code; Germany)
- Bad Worishofen-Nord (airport code; Germany)
- École de Diététique et Nutrition Humaine (French: School of Dietetics and Human Nutrition)
- Egg Development Neurosecretory Hormone
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Earth Day it's time to mobilize the planet from the ground up to send a message that the Earth won't wait", said Earth Day Network.
Qatar Foundation International (QFI) in collaboration with the Earth Day Network (EDN) commemorated the 40th anniversary of Earth Day on April 22nd at the Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar.
Summary: Rabat - Morocco has manifested its commitment to the environment through the celebration of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day (17-24 April), President of Earth Day network said on Monday.
The Morocco capital will join Washington, New York, Shanghai, Rome and Mumbai as leading hosts of events on April 17-24 for the 40th anniversary of the event organised by the US-based Earth Day Network.
It's a means for connecting donors with water projects across the globe--with Earth Day Network (EDN) acting as a conduit, especially in encouraging U.